Hi Chellie! You can sign up here for the project estimate we discussed.
Here’s what we’re doing:
- move hosting to HostGator and have your site transferred there from GoDaddy
- upgrade your WordPress theme to Thesis 2.1.9 and apply styling to get pretty close to the look we have now
- sort out the Google Search issue and set up SEO (Search Engine Optimization) functionality for your site
- add Alaska adventure page
- change signup to be bigger, bolder, and brighter and link to MailChimp account
- update sessions and offerings as needed to registration or whatever other titles make sense as we update the site
- add functionality for dropdowns that will list various services, each on their own individual page
This list is reasonably flexible and minor changes and adjustments won’t affect the project estimate. Should bigger changes come up, we will discuss those and come up with a mutually agreeable solution.
Project Quote: $400