Does this sound like you?
- you have more than one email account
- you spend LOTS of time jumping back and forth between your various email accounts to make sure you don’t miss anything important
- you have a Gmail account
If you answered yes to all those questions – Gmail Central is for you!!
How would you like to have only one place to go where you can take care of everything?
Did you know that you can set up your Gmail account as the central repository for everything so that you only ever have to go there for all your emails? And that includes being able to send messages from Gmail and having them appear to be sent from a different email account!
It’s true! Gmail will do it all for you and I’d love to show you how to set it up.
Download Gmail Central and let’s make it happen! Only $25
What’s included in Gmail Central?
Here’s what you’ll get:
- A PDF document with lots of pretty screenshots outlining each step of the process
- eMail access to me if you have questions.
Here’s what the PDF document will cover:
- Setting up other email accounts to automatically feed into your GMail account with two different ways to make this happen
- Testing the configuration to be sure it’s doing what you want it to do
- Choosing which email account you want to send from when you compose new messages
- Configuring different GMail signatures for each of your email accounts
Other Fun GMail tricks that we’ll cover:
- embedding images within your email messages
- using labels to file and organize messages
- ensuring that messages you want don’t sometimes land in your Gmail Spam folder
- Using Stars to highlight important messages
Of course this is stuff you can figure out yourself, but if you don’t have the time for the research, for only $25, this is a quick and easy alternative.
What people are saying…
“In less than one hour, Maryna had walked the class through Google Mail and not only introduced me to features I had NO idea were there, but had me up and running with time-saving, soul-lighting tools that are streamlining my time and energy. Maryna is so knowledgeable, organized, calm, kind and patient, which are exactly the qualities I want when I am learning new technical skills. The best investment you will make. A little time. A little money. A lot of impact for your business. Thanks Maryna…you are positively brilliant!”
Mary Welty-Dapkus www.freshintuition.com
“Maryna! Thanks to you I am now sending this email from my biz account address through GMAIL! Transferring my business email account to a gmail account has been on my todo list since early on in 2012 and in 10 minutes with your instructional worksheet I was able to FINALLY check that off the list today. I am off to organize my ONLY inbox now with the rest of the tools you gave me. Thank you for helping me make life more simple, organized, and streamlined.
PS: I even embedded an image! (ooh, and you can change the size while in the email. I like this!)”
Caryn Gillen www.caryngillen.com